1/18 scale Bölkow Bo-102 Helitrainer scratchbuild model

Previous topic - Next topic

Boki

Amazing model, Nick! Really inspiring work. :bravo
May I suggest Jovanovich Jov-3 as next project? :)

Baldrick: Don't worry, my Lord, I followed DaVinci's instructions to the letter.
Blackadder: Even if you can't actually read.
Baldrick: That's right, but I have done a lot of Airfix models in my time.

djnik

Fenomenalno! :) Mpravo su! Poli orea! Scratch-building at its finest!

Nick_Karatzides

Quote from: Boki on 21-10-2011, 22:09:24May I suggest Jovanovich Jov-3 as next project? :)
As you know, we all have too many ideas for potential future projects in mind but we do not have enough time to build them all. I had in mind to build something different as my next project, possibly a tandem rotor helicopter. Before starting each one of my projects, I set 3 simple criteria under which I choose which one of the ideas in mind, will be finally transformed into styrene plastic and became a model in scale:

• Do I have enough data sources to gain a full understanding of how this machine looks like?
  • Am I able to build this project, using the tools and experience available?
  • Is the project interesting enough to inspire me and have fun during building process?

To be honest, I had the Filper Beta 200 in mind, which is a tandem rotor heli, it looks interesting, its not very difficult to built and I have plenty of diagrams and technical material to study before starting the building.

The thing is that the Jovanovich HERC Jov-3, is also a tandem rotor heli, it seems much more interesting, it doesn't look very difficult to built, but unfortunately I have zero technical sources about it. As you understand, these info are critical and absolutely necessary before start building such a scale model. So if you please have any good point on how to get detailed blueprint diagrams, 3-view drawings, detailed photos, technical manual etc, feel free to send me a PM to let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion

Boki

I've been searching for more informations on Jov-3 but, unfortunately, I failed to find any useful data :( .
It appears we are not the only ones interested in this little flyer:
http://aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/herc_jov-3.php

Baldrick: Don't worry, my Lord, I followed DaVinci's instructions to the letter.
Blackadder: Even if you can't actually read.
Baldrick: That's right, but I have done a lot of Airfix models in my time.