Stryker M.G.S.

Previous topic - Next topic

Raw_Shooter

Hello again my friends
here it's the project that I'm working on....It's A.F.V. latest Stryker Mobile Gun System kit in scale 1/35 (both with Greek Leo2 A6 "HEL")
A.F.V.'s kit is a master piece about details and manufacturing...I think that it's one of the bests' kits ever !!!! U can leave all the hatches open both vehicle's and gun's  8) 8)  I am sure that the after market issues companies will product hundreds of resin and p.e. parts to updated it  8) 8)

assembling is very easy and you can fix everything just in few hours

to be continued

Hawkeye

One question:greek army has this vehicle?

'Уживај младићу за младости своје!'

Raw_Shooter

Not yet my friend....generally as I know only U.S.A. & Canada & Australia & New Zeland army's forces have Strykers or LAVs III. Specially the M.G.S. there is only in U.S. Army's service.

Hawkeye

I thot that only U.S. army has them!

Raw_Shooter

Today after the Hycote's primer I make a preshadding using Tamiya's Dark Green and then I paint all the vehicle with a mixture of Tamiya's Field Grey + Bronze Green.....When it dries I sprayed the panels' centers by the basic color adding Ochre Yellow + Flesh for the "lights"......
After this I make a pin wash by Ivory Black and now I finish the dusting by MIG's pigments.....

Raw_Shooter

and finally adding the wheels....

later I'll start adding some loadings and maybe some figures  ;) ;)

milten

Until I saw this topic I didn't know that this vehicle exist  :-[
Thank you for shearing this with us. Excellent modeling. :o
MK "Narednik Mihajlo Petrovic" Nish
http://nmpnis.wordpress.com/

Hawkeye

Djole get out of midlle ages and visit the present sometimes   ;D again exelent work pal!

Raw_Shooter

"milten" & "Hawkeye" thank you my friends  ;) ;)
Quote from: Hawkeye on 24-12-2008, 01:48:38
Djole get out of midlle ages and visit the present sometimes   ;D again exelent work pal!
;D ;D ;D
Today I decide to don't use Blast's Models loads but those simplest from Tamiya or other from my spare box....

I'll add more loads, 'till now I finish only these 2ones. It's simple to paint these parts just paint them by Tamiya's Buff (or other sand color) and then make the shadows by Raw Umber (Put with a small brush oil color directly from the confection and then wet a large brush with white spirit. If it's too wet just touch it on a piece of paper. Next begin "paint" with this wet brush. U see that cleans the oil color and let this oil color only in the places where must be the shadows....every time you "paint' wet again the brush  ;) ;) )
Now I am fixing a U.S. Marine soldier from different parts from my spare box....

I hope today I'll finish it (there are waiting F-5A & the Leo2 A6 "HEL")  ;D ;D ;D