M-38 Landsverk

Previous topic - Next topic

Raw_Shooter

Hello my friends  :)
during a vacation trip I have make in Holland before 2 years I found this old n' rare kit in a model shop. Scale - Line was a Dutch company who's owner was a modeler...so he produced just 100 kits of this M-38 and I feel very very lucky to have it.
Landsverk M-38 was a 8x2 wheel road vehicle made in Holland during 1936-1938; After the german invasion in Holland many of them bacame as Wermacht's vehicles but due the thin armor and no guns' great performance, Wermacht used them as bridges' guard or anti-partisan duties in Yugoslavia or Poland or France.
SCALE-LINE's kit is made in by resin of good quality and it's easy to make it  ;) ;)

Panagiotis

Aki

Fantastic work !!!  0:)

Hawkeye

As allways,freat work pal  :D !

'Уживај младићу за младости своје!'

milten

Especially interesting thing is that this vehicle was used in Yugoslavia...
How much did you paid for this model?
MK "Narednik Mihajlo Petrovic" Nish
http://nmpnis.wordpress.com/

Raw_Shooter

Thank you my friends  ;) 
Many "second hand" armored vehicles were used in Yugoslavia during 2nd W.W. by the germans; As you know better than me the partisans were a nightmare for Wehrmacht and many battle units were involved.....units very necessary for "Operation Barbarossa"  ;) ;) ;)   I have some of those "second hand" vehicles in 1/35 scale and slowly I "post" them here in our forum  ;) ;)
Milten my friend if I don't mistake about 80 - 90 euros...all resin kits are expensive due they are limited editions     

milten

You do not have idea how much you enrich our little model society her in Servia by posting all of these!
Its seams that you are also a nice museum of expensive, rare kits. ;)
My final barrier for baying expensive models is around 50 Euros. I broke it only once with 130 E and I had nightmares after.
MK "Narednik Mihajlo Petrovic" Nish
http://nmpnis.wordpress.com/

Boki

Another great one.
I specialy like this one:

It's like a one photo story on "how to paint your models".
I can only agree with Milten. Thank you.

Baldrick: Don't worry, my Lord, I followed DaVinci's instructions to the letter.
Blackadder: Even if you can't actually read.
Baldrick: That's right, but I have done a lot of Airfix models in my time.

Raw_Shooter

Thank you my friends  ;) 
I hope that I don't  bore you with my posts  0:)  In few days I'll begin a new model so I'll post every step of assembling and painting if you want   ;) ;) :)