Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien 1/72 Hasegawa

Previous topic - Next topic

Jovac

Treći ovonedeljni projekat , svima znana Hasegawina maketa Ki-61. Ovo je baš bio opuštajući projekat. Evo slika.

djos & filip

Prelep.
Cist i precizan rad, stvarno mi se svidja.
Napomena za detelinu posle svih diskusija da je ovo americka sala, stvarno interesantno izgleda, mislim da cu morati jednog da uradim u ovoj verziji, pa sta bude :)
Pozdrav

Ovo je samo hobi, ovo je samo hobi, ovo je samo......

milan78

Odlican.Sta si koristio za dekale,ocajno su debeli ali su tebi lepo legli?@Djos & filip detelina ne ide ?
Instagram-Peacockscaleworx

djos & filip

@milan78

podugacka diskusija, treba strpljenja, ako imas procitaj:

http://www.j-aircraft.com/faq/ki61.htm#Pilot%20of%20%22Sham%22rock?

deo teksta:

Re: Ki-61 I Tony "Clover-leaf"

Posted By: Don Marsh <marsh44@fuse.net>
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2000, at 11:47 a.m.

There is only one photo of this very curiously marked Ki 61 (read below).
Many of you are familiar with the existence of one particular Ki 61 aircraft found at Chofu AB; described as a "chocolate bar" brown Tony with white combat stripe & insignia of the 244th Sentai and displaying a large "kelly-green shamrock" on both sides of the fuselage. At issue is the shamrock.
It is my contention that this graphic is not a shamrock [genus trifolium], but is in fact katabami (wood sorrel) [genus oxalis]. Although this plant produces a small five-petaled flower, emblems using this plant as a motif are almost always based on the three-petaled leaf. To western sensibilities this design could easily be mistaken for a three-leaf clover. Wood sorrel was used to make medicinal salves and also to polish bronze mirrors, hence it was also known as kagamigusa (mirror plant). Wood sorrel is almost always portrayed with sword blade devices as part of the design, either appearing tiny and integrated into the central base of the leaf or in larger format between each leaf or both. When appearing with swords separating the leaves, it is called ken katabami (Wood sorrel with swords).
Known as a military crest, Katabami was a common & popular crest with the warrior class, especially in the form of ken-katabami. It is commonly found on weapons, armor etc. of samurai dating back to the Kamakura period (1185-1333).
To my knowledge there is only one photo of this a/c (see: Broken Wings of the Samurai, pg 79 or FAoW #17, pg 82). If this is the only photographic representation of the alleged "shamrock," the angle of the a/c is so oblique that there isn't enough information to do an accurate or authentic representation of this tri-leafed subject. Even Mr. Nohara's excellent art is rough conjecture. One may only say that the a/c had something that looked like a shamrock to westerners (or katabami to a WWII era Nihon-jin?) painted on the fuselage and refer to the photo for approximate scale and location.
There is no explicable rationale for a shamrock to have been displayed on the side of a Japanese aircraft and historians have found this curious since noted in 1945. It is even less likely that this rather un-Japanese symbol would have been employed at such a time of extreme nationalism. Using this same rationale, the historic & culturally popular military image of katabami becomes obvious, especially in regard to a 20th century samurai pilot employing an 800 year old Japanese tradition.
This is an important issue, not just for the purpose of proper historic identification, but to better understand the culture of the time and spirit of the people. It also serves to restore the pilot of this a/c to his heritage, tradition and military lineage rather than project the likely erroneous scenario that he was "borrowing" a european device........

Nadam se da ovim ne krsim copy-rights.......

ILI POGLEDAJ OVDE:

https://arawasi-wildeagles.blogspot.com/2015/09/questions-requests.html

Ovo je samo hobi, ovo je samo hobi, ovo je samo......

Jovac

Quote from: milan78 on 08-04-2020, 21:46:51
Odlican.Sta si koristio za dekale,ocajno su debeli ali su tebi lepo legli?@Djos & filip detelina ne ide ?
Stalno koristim Humbrol decalfix. Vidi za Hasegawa dekale, jesu debeli , ali ja stalno govorim i moje iskustvo pokazuje da oni mnogo zavise od mesta gde ih držiš. Ovu maketu sam namerno uradio zbog prethdne , tj Zeroa sa čijim sam dekalima imao problem , zbog toga što prethodni vlasnik makete , inače veliki preprodavac , ne čuva makete na suvom mestu. Makete je kupljena u radnji pre XY godina , ali ja makete držim u orginalnim kutijama i u stanu , tako da sa onim što sam ja kupio iz prodavnice nikada nemam problem. Dekali su se lepili kao Cartograf. Isto nemam problem ni sa Academy dekalima i ako su oni debeli kao lim. Samo Decalfix i malo ih više natapaš i super.
Drago mi je da ti se dopala maketa.
Pozdrav.

drazen

Dobar japanski "meseršmit".  :super
Takođe svaka čast na brzoj izradi fine kolekcije.

AcaDinic

Ovoje odličan rad. Svaka ti čast.