"Low budget project"

Previous topic - Next topic

Raw_Shooter

Today I saw the topic about models' prizes here on our forum.....exactly the same subject was on greeks' modeler fellowships few months ago....So I decided to make a "good" 1/35 model using "simple" tools (no p.e. parts or other after market items) paying just 20 euros  ::) ::) ::)
First I bought an "old school" Academy's M-36 Jacson just for 15 euros

so I had more 5 euros for color e.t.c.  I bought 2 Lifecolor's colors for about 4 euros and with the rest 1 euro I bought an Ivory Black oil color....Total 15 + 4 + 1 = 20 euros (ok the glue + brushes + thinner + airbrush I have it already but I think that all of us have some of these materials -- maybe except airbrush).
First I eliminated the rear tools because they aren't so accurate

Next I make a small preshading and then I paint all the tank with Lifecolor's Olive Drub; After that I mix the base Olive Drub with Lifecolor's Ochre Yellow for the lights on the panels' center.

After few days I mixed Ivory Black oil color with a lot of white spirit and I made a pin wash; Before pin wash became dry with an ear cleaning stick I made some oil runs. For 2 euros I needed buy a MIG Europe Dust pigment  :-[ :-[

So I spend 22 euros but remains me 2 Lifecolor's colors + 1 MIG's pigment box + 80ml ready wash mixture for my next models  ;) ;)
(Now I must add some Academy's kit details like the lights and the tools  ;D )

Kerber

Hehehe, a fine reply to first topic about prizes of models...How to make really good model for a small amount of money..? And after - result !  ;)

Excellent work, although i do not modeling armor or something different than airplanes, I like Your work very much.
Keep posting Your work here please. We all could learn a lot from You.
Best regards !

Bane

Raw_Shooter

Thank you Bane my friend  ;)  It's MY honor to participate to your great fellowship  ;) ;)  and I hope to meet you all some day  :) :) ;) ;)

Hawkeye

It looks pretty realystic!

'Уживај младићу за младости своје!'

Aki

Well done!!!
Weathering is excellent!!

Boki

Raw_Shooter, my friend, you just keep surprising me. That is one of two best M-36 I have ever seen (and I don't remember which is the other one :D ;) ).
And the idea itself is great: making a great "low budget" model. Maybe we can make a subforum out of this. :)
This I have to try. ;D

Baldrick: Don't worry, my Lord, I followed DaVinci's instructions to the letter.
Blackadder: Even if you can't actually read.
Baldrick: That's right, but I have done a lot of Airfix models in my time.

Raw_Shooter

Thank you all my friends  :) ;)

Suhoj

Messerschmitt

exelent work!22 euros = 1900 dinars!

Raw_Shooter