Carro Veloce 33

Previous topic - Next topic

Raw_Shooter

Hello my friends
here it's a typical Cri.El Model's kit in scale 1/35. It's the italian tankette C.V. 33 or PzKv. C.V.35 731(i) (after german use). Here at the photo there are both C.V. 33 with Solothurn 20mm A/T gun and C.V. 35 Lanciafiamme (flame thrower).

as usual all Cri.El Model's kits are made in resin but in bad conditions....

just check out the tracks  >:(

the only way to aligned and put on the tracks is by the help of lighter flame and a hot air gun.....

and just before painting

first I made a limited preshadding using Gunze's Mud color; Then I sprayed Lifecolor's Giallo Mimetico (Mimetic Yellow) and finally I made some lines by Lifecolor's Verde Scuro (Dark Green)

All italians armoured vehicles had a great problem during 2nd W.W......the rust !!! Maybe because they used pins to connect the armor plaques  ::) ::)  So I made a pin wash by Raw Umber & Burnt Sienna meanwhile I painted the tracks by Gunze's Shoot

the only thing that missing is the wheel barrier and the rusted exhausts   ;)
Panagiotis

Hawkeye

Once again man,nice work  :D !

'Уживај младићу за младости своје!'

SALE

With your projects, you are the King of the MK! Fantastic work and brutal good choice of models  ;)

iguanac

Panagiotis - are you using cocaine?

I'm just kidding, but - you have very good quantitative production of very qualitatively done models! Respect!
marko
One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture... There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

"Dogod budete čuli na Ljubinom Grobu pucanje naših pušaka, Nijemci neće proći. A kad toga ne bude, znajte da na njemu nema više živih proletera."

https://n-ever-finished-models.blogspot.com/

Raw_Shooter

Thank you my friends  ;)  And Merry Christmas  :) :) (Today here in Greece is Christmas)....Cocaine  ;D ;D ;D ;D something like that my friend....it's named resin  ;D ;D ;D Thank you all again  ;) ;)

Boki

Another beautiful work from your "kitchen". ;)

Baldrick: Don't worry, my Lord, I followed DaVinci's instructions to the letter.
Blackadder: Even if you can't actually read.
Baldrick: That's right, but I have done a lot of Airfix models in my time.

Raw_Shooter