1/18 scale F-16CJ Fighting Falcon Block 52 Hellenic Air Force

Previous topic - Next topic

menestenasli

Amazing work!  Scratch built blades on fan !!!! and everything else EXCELLENT WORK

PELE

Wow, this is going to be awesome! Nice work so far! ;)

Cheers... :cheers

UrbanKnight

oddball

Outstanding, purely outstanding  :super Sometimes i do lots of scrachbuild on my 1/72, and I will steal some ideas from your work definitly.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And i'm all out of gum!"
- Duke Nukem

Ich been klugscheisser!

JUNKERS

Wow man this is so cool. I never seen somethig like that before. Good luck with that!

Warhawk

The ultimate scratchbuilding experience.

It's always good to add a personal touch to a model.

Well done!  :super
'Once you get locked into a serious Model Master enamel collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.'

cherny

This is more adding model to the personal touch!  :super

UrbanKnight

Nick_Karatzides

The main landing gear bay basic lines were copied from the T.O manual, lined out with green ink marker and later cut 'n' drilled from white plastic card. Blueprint copies enlarged to 1/18 scale, were used to cut the possessors on exact shape & size and later set into place.

Nick_Karatzides

Starting to place cables, actuators, fractional DC motors, hydraulic lines, securing hooks & stuff into the model's main landing gear bay. It may look quite empty now, but everything will be in place and look realistic as the project continues.

Nick_Karatzides

Found into my old sparebox, a cracked & damaged 1/48 scale fire extinguisher could be also be upgraded to become the metal oval shaped tank found into the main landing gear bay, known as the Halon 1301 (also known as Bromotrifluoromethane CBrF3, which is a an organic halide to provide fuel cell inerting to protect the fuel system from explosions due to combat threats) reservoir. Filling the gap with epoxy cream, sticking it on a nail and spin it with the Dremel tool against different types of sandpapers was enough to make it look like the real one.

Suhoj

sezan

"Smart you must be... Try not. Do or Do not... There is no try"-YODA

SkyHook032

I am amazed,absolutely amazed......I would comment your work...but its perfect....just perfect.Such lines,such beauty,I cant believe that this is doable by a human being.I cant wait until you actually finish it,I don't think there will be a lot of difference between your work and the real thing.  :god :god :god

Ser Gilles