Sturmpanzerwagen A7V

Previous topic - Next topic

Raw_Shooter

Hello my friends again  ;)   Here's a W.W. I's german tank from Tauro Models. I bought this kit from a friend and few months ago I decided to make it. W.W. I isn't my favorite subject but this tank like it at first sight  :)  It looks like a brick but at same time is beloved  0:)
So this is the box

Second the documents I found through net none A7V was same like the others  :o :o  Every was different in minimum details; Tauro gives a "middle edition" so if u use some of the parts u can make one edition or using the others parts u make the second edition  8) 0:)
I followed the paint instructions for "Sigfriend" (all the A7Vs had names of men or women to understand the edition  >:(  ) 

due the bad conditions of the plastic there some holes which I close by putty + color  ;)
During W.W. I all the battle fronts were full of mud and due the explosions by artillery's ammo this mud over cover everything even in the altitude of 2-3 meters; So all the vehicles were covered by this mud....my A7V too  ;D ;D

Panagiotis

Suhoj

Hehe, funny vehicle :D
But very nice work! :o

Boki

I like it. I like the mud, the faded colors,.. everything :) .
Some time ago I had the idea to build one from the scratch, but it will have to wait. :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that there is one surviving WWI A7V (I think in Australia - and just how it got there I have no idea :D ) and one replica (in Deutsches Panzermuseum, Munster, Germany).
Is there any more surviving A7V?

Baldrick: Don't worry, my Lord, I followed DaVinci's instructions to the letter.
Blackadder: Even if you can't actually read.
Baldrick: That's right, but I have done a lot of Airfix models in my time.

djos & filip

Beautiful

exotic vehicle and you finished it .....amazing

just continue with your posts, every of them  is story for itself.

Great!

Best regards

Ovo je samo hobi, ovo je samo hobi, ovo je samo......

Raw_Shooter

Thank you my friends  ;) 
Boki my friend honestly I don't know about the "survivor" & the replica.....I was thinking that all A7Vs were destroyed by allies after the Versailles's Pact  ::) ::)

Alex

nesha

Old, but nice model, only one that exists in 1/35 (I have one too, but it is still in box, I bought it in Thessaloniki in Model Maniac (that was the name of shop, doesn't it?) :)
My friend, You really done it well  :) :)

@Boki: You are right about survived one and replica

stefa

This si very good!That tank of ww1 are best!Where did you buy it?

Raw_Shooter

Thank u my friends  ;)
"Nesha" my friend u are right the shop's name was Modelmaniac; I am saying "was" because there are many years that has been closed. 
"Stefa" my friend I bought it through our greek model forum from an other modeler. As I know Marco (Tauro's owner) doesn't product this version anymore  ::) ::)  There is a different version but same tank always  ;)

nesha

Quote from: Raw_Shooter on 30-11-2008, 16:12:59

"Nesha" my friend u are right the shop's name was Modelmaniac; I am saying "was" because there are many years that has been closed. 

Yes, I know that it is closed, too bad it was fine shop with enormous offer. I bought A7V at year 1997-8 when I visited Thessaloniki to see great exposition dedicated to Agios Oros  :)