1/35 scale FDCV - Fire Direction Center Vehicle Hellenic Army

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_Karatzides

I also tried black paper background (instead of white) & different light conditions and I was surprised on how the model looks like. From now on, black background and low level lighting only...

Nick_Karatzides

Thank you for following this thread and I hope you enjoyed reading this article. I hope I'll meet all of you, right after the summer holidays on Amorgos island, where the "Big Blue" Aegean dolphins are living and having fun. Click on the first picture for video.

Regards,
Nick

misa

Being an aircraft modeler myself, i can tell you that your AFV model looks so much better than my only AFV excursion few years ago. Also, many thanks for inspiring explanations of your unusual techniques that you illustrate well.

The only odd thing i find on your model is the net, which looks like fishermen's net that is full of algae. Everything else is spot on, at least to me.

Quote from: Nick_Karatzides on 14-07-2010, 11:24:09
I hope I'll meet all of you, right after the summer holidays on Amorgos island, where the "Big Blue" Aegean dolphins are living and having fun.
Well, after barely surviving several hours last week of Thesaloniki afternoon heat, i would like to meet you in a cafe somewhere on the North Sea coast :P

Cheers,
Misa :)

Nick_Karatzides

I'm not into commercial scale modeling business (you see, I work for living), but the only possible reason could explain the above, is our Greek origin. Yes! Our Greek origin, since the Ancient years. For anybody who studies the History, it is known that we Greeks spend our time fighting & blaming each other and we "need" to face a common threat to finaly get us united. We Greeks (as Herodotus coments on his Greek - Persian Wars), are a special race that could fight to death & slaughter our own brothers during Peace time, but could instantly become united as an iron fist against a common enemy when (or if) any appears. Seems that dispite the 3000+ years of our written History, our Greek origin DNA is still alive and we all need the "Persians" to show up, threaten us, so we finaly wake up and become united. Believe it or not, I see no other possible reason for Greek modelers, establishing an embargo on Greek products, during all these years.

Nick_Karatzides

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D