2S1 Gvozdika

Previous topic - Next topic

Dima-RUS

Let's start.

In this thread I will show how to do bad SKIF model better. I used this walkarround:
http://dishmodels.ru/wshow.htm?p=1260

The hull comes in 12 pieces, and that is very comfortable. But according to drawing the geometry and dimentions are correct. All small components were removed.

Трудим се да покаже шта може урадити са Скиф модела 2С1, користећи пластике и добре фотографије. Желим да се каранфил српске војске на Косову или Војске Републике Српске у Босни, још нисам одлучио.

As you can see here I did a headlight niche walls thiner

Онда сам радио на нише за лампе - направљен са танким зидовима

Dima-RUS

then were done hinges of motor hatche and cowls for air pipes

Also was done a new wave dashboard

Управо направио нови талас штит

Dima-RUS

The other pass - work with hull

Ziggy

Nice work with details and awesome walk-around, a lot of pictures. Thanks
Mercenaries never die, they just go to hell to regroup!

mrgud

Great work! I'm doing the same one atm and i know what pain in the ass this one is. I have a couple of questions tho. Why didn't u rearanged suspension arms? Correct way is 4+2 from the front to the rear, but almost nobody does it. the other issue i have with the shape of the exhaust, wich starts more narrow and pointed rather than broad and flat. Beside those u did excellent job with this. Looking forward for new posts, cheers

Dima-RUS

Quote from: ziggy on 30-12-2011, 10:53:35
Nice work with details and awesome walk-around, a lot of pictures. Thanks

Хвала вам, walk одличан, веома користан у раду са моделом.

Dima-RUS

Quote from: mrgud on 30-12-2011, 11:23:15
Great work! I'm doing the same one atm and i know what pain in the ass this one is. I have a couple of questions tho. Why didn't u rearanged suspension arms? Correct way is 4+2 from the front to the rear, but almost nobody does it. the other issue i have with the shape of the exhaust, wich starts more narrow and pointed rather than broad and flat. Beside those u did excellent job with this. Looking forward for new posts, cheers
Да, то је моја грешка. I found out it when the chasis was finished.

I decided to dy grid under the radiator by myself

Dima-RUS

и даље на блог -  тако сам преправљао куле (turret)

Dima-RUS

Then I mounted the canon and trucks of MasterClub

Here is the general view

Dima-RUS

Dear serbian friends, now I need your help. I have only 3 photos of Gvozdika in VRS service, and some more from VS in Kosovo. Can you help me with protos? And I don't know the color of serbian military vehicles. 

Dima-RUS

Желим да кажем хвала за Милош Драгослалевич који је помогао да нађем прототип модела.

Dima-RUS

Почнем да припреми модел за сликање.

Gemini

Dima-RUS